FEBRUARY SERIES: FIRST COMES LOVE
First comes love…then comes marriage…then comes baby in a baby carriage! We all wish relationship followed a clear timeline — but life is a lot messier, isn’t it? And what does God actually say about our seasons of life and relationships? Singleness and dating? Marriage and parenting?
MARCH SERIES: Wind & Fire
The Holy Spirit is the most misunderstood member of the Trinity – which explains the ‘power outage’ in the lives of many Christians! If you’re hungry for a fresh touch of God’s Spirit….join us for WIND & FIRE, our 5-week discipleship series on living a naturally supernatural life!
SAVE THE DATES:
- New Group Leaders Training offered on two different dates: Sunday: 2/16/2020 from 11:30 – 12:30 Be Brave Room or Sunday: 2/23/2020, same room, but at 8:00 am.
- The next Group Leaders Network Gathering will be on Sunday, 2/23/2020 from 12:00 Noon or 2:00 pm.
- The Next All Group Study will be in March 2020 with the Kick-Off of Groups Sunday on 3/1/2020. There are 17 Open Groups! Group Guides for Wind & Fire will be on sale for $5/Guide.
- Consider serving with your group at PNO! “Parents’ Night Out” this Friday night, February 28, 2020 at Mountainside, where parents of children with special needs can drop off ALL their children (infant to 13-years-old) for 3-hours of free childcare. Sign up to serve by clicking the PNO Button above.
- Young Adult Worship Night – Thursday, 2/27/2020 at Liquid Parsippany!
- Holy Spirit Encounter – Friday Night, 3/27/2020 at 7:00 pm. Location: Broadcast Campus – Parsippany
TIPS AND FEEDBACK:
- Continue to update your roster and take attendance. Taking attendance and updating your roster allows you and me to add another level of care for existing and potential members. Should you have any questions, let me know.
- How are the Group Guides Going? Are there any recommendations to improve the guides either content or format. We want the guides to help you facilitate your group and offer opportunities for service and prayer.